The ADS Group Limited (“ADS”) will use its best endeavours to safeguard the privacy of its website visitors. This policy explains the website data processing practices of ADS.
What information do we collect?
We will collect your personal data if you register your name and email address or complete our on-line forms, contact us with comments or specific requests, or when we place cookies on your computer.
What do we use personal information for?
ADS may use the personal information you provide us with:
- to provide the products and services that you have requested;
- to provide customer service including without limitation to process your enquiries and requests;
- to send you updates regarding the web site, changes to your terms and conditions and other administrative information;
- to provide other services offered by ADS;
- to provide you with marketing communications;
- for other business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products and services, enhancing our Website, improving our services, identifying usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns;
- for purposes we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal proceedings; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence.
Your personal information may be disclosed to:
- third party service providers who are contracted to the ADS in the course of dealing with your contract or request.
- An event organiser or facilitators, if you subscribe to an event for example the Home Office if you subscribe to Security and Policing event.
- A third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding);
We collect web statistics automatically about your visit to our site. This information is used to help us follow browsing preferences on our site so that we can regularly improve our web site. These statistics do not contain personal data and cannot be traced back to an individual.
At any time, you have the right to object or not to agree to the collection, processing, and use of your Personal Data by contacting ADS Legal Department. However, the processing of user enquiries is not possible without the collection, processing, and use of your Personal Data.
Protection of your Data
We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect the Personal Data under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please notify us of the problem immediately by contacting us (see Contacting Us, below).
Information to improve our site
Cookies enable us to identify your device, or you when you have logged in.
We do not sell the information collected by cookies, nor do we disclose the information to third parties, except where required by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
|Cookie||Name||Description & purpose||Persistence||More information|
|__utmc||End of session|
|WordPress||wordpress_test_cookie||These cookies are only set when administrators and editors of the website log into the WordPress administration area. They are not set for ordinary website visitors.||End of session||More information about WordPress cookies|
|wordpress_<id>||End of session|
Retention of your data
We will retain your Personal Data only for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Subject Access Requests
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you can make a formal request for the following information
- clarification that your personal data are being processed by the Company
- a description and copies of such personal data
- the reasons why such data are being processed
- details of to whom they are or may be disclosed
If you wish to make a ‘subject access’ or have any comments or concerns regarding this policy or wish to unsubscribe from our services please contact ADS Legal Department, ShowCentre, ETPS Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 6FD.