MCM Solutions has been an established leader in the digital forensics market since 2003. The creators of the Detego® Unified Forensics Platform, an end-to-end digital forensics suite which is used by the military, intelligence agencies, police units, forensic labs and enterprises around the world.MCMS is proud that for the 5th year running its premier solution, Detego® Ballistic, is still proven to be the world’s fastest computer imaging solution. Ideal for time critical operations and organisations that want to reduce their imaging and case backlog. With additional products that cover both overt and covert operations, both lab based and triage solutions for non-technical operators and advanced analytical features for identifying key intelligence in rapid time, the Detego® family has it covered.
30 Worthing Road
|Telephone||+44 (0)1403 267176|
New Product Launch
Detego® Unified Forensics Platform v4More intuitive, more intelligent and more integrated than ever before, MCM Solutions are excited to announce the launch of the new and enhanced Detego® Unified Forensics Platform. Always aiming to be at the forefront of digital forensic technology, below are a few of the innovative features that make the Detego® Platform the world's premier all-in-one digital forensic tool:
- Forensically copy a hard drive in minutes using the fastest patented imaging tool, an obvious choice for time-critical investigations.
- Deep dive into data using a full suite of analytical options for every module within the platform.
- Scan a target device and acquire all usernames and passwords in as little as 15 seconds.
- Parse information from numerous types of UAV, including DJI Phantom Drones, and view interactive maps of the routes flown, take-off location details, payload drop-offs, power usage and more.
- Use the powerful Picture and Video Analytics engine to detect close to 10,000 specific objects contained within images and video files.
- Keyword search and match otherwise hidden data by using the Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology to normalise items like signs, number plates, written text and signatures into digital writing.
- Reduce the burden of manually intensive tasks by pre-configuring bespoke workflows and crime types so exhibits can be automatically imaged and analysed.