Security providers confront the Connectivity Challenge: Customer demands for more data, higher speeds, greater power and more portability in harsh environments. The digital revolution and the rise of ubiquitous sensors, high-speed networks and artificial intelligence demand new ways of thinking, equipping and operating security forces.
Fischer Connectors brings the solutions and skills to solve this challenge. Combining decades of expertise in physical data and power connectors with advanced microelectronic design and fabrication skills, we deliver reliable connectivity with solid Swiss-engineered solutions.
Demands for new levels of defence and security connectivity:
- Digital transformation initiatives
- Joint, interagency and combined operations
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) programs
- Cyber-related operations
Evolving technology requiring more data and power connectivity:
- Ubiquitous, persistent sensors
- High-speed, high-bandwidth tactical networks
- Accelerating Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications
- Complex security protocols and standards
- Advanced power supplies
- Body-worn optics
|Address||11 The Briars, Waterberry Drive