Force Development Services Limited is UK based SME who specialise in the design, manufacture and support of bespoke tactical products, protective solutions, and bespoke vehicle/containerised installations.
Our past and current project portfolio includes the design and supply of:
- Overt and covert ballistic protection solutions for the military and law enforcement sector.
- Vehicle borne intervention systems.
- Tactical intervention ladders.
- Bespoke vehicle and containerised special-to-role installations.
- Training solutions.
Our company is led by leading professionals with >100 years of experience in the defence and security industry worldwide, our combined expertise places our company at the forefront of protecting people, places, and platforms. We continue to succeed by equipping our clients with mission critical capabilities through our ethos of innovation and our ability to rapidly provide solutions based on our understanding from concept through to commissioning and operations. We have a unique team of professionals in core disciplines namely, Architecture, Systems Engineering, Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical and Software), Contracting, Manufacturing, Construction and Project Management.
Our desire to collaborate with clients at the concept and design phase, ensures an understanding of the client requirement and the expected project success criteria. This approach has consistently delivered tangible benefits of cost savings, reduced schedule and risk, and the delivery of successful outcomes for all.
We are actively engaged on projects in the Police, Homeland Security; Critical National Infrastructure and Defence market segments particularly those that benefit from our core competencies which are:
- Bespoke ballistic protection solution design, manufacture, and support.
- Bespoke Vehicle and Containerised installations.
- Operational training solutions.
- Design, manufacture, and support of Tactical Intervention Systems.
- Site Vulnerability Analysis.
- Consultancy design services for the design of Blast and Ballistic resistant structures and installations.
- Development, testing, and manufacture of innovative protective and secure solutions.