Security & Policing 2024 will take place between 12 – 14 March 2024.
Security & Policing remains a closed event and all visitors are subject to Home Office approval and visitor criteria.
Key Reasons to visit
As a visitor you will be able to take advantage of the outstanding content and engagement opportunities that Security & Policing always delivers.
- FREE to attend – Address your capability and procurement needs over an extensive three day showcase and exhibition.
- Discover best in class solutions – Take advantage of the opportunity to learn and review new innovations, products and services via an extensive exhibition to respond to the latest and future security challenges and threats.
- Be the first to view new technologies – Exhibitors choose Security & Policing as the platform to launch their cutting-edge products. Plus, see latest solutions first-hand across a series of immersive experiences.
- Stay ahead of the latest policy developments and initiatives – Engage with senior UK Government Ministers and senior Government officials from departments and agencies operating in the national security and policing space via a dedicated Government Zone
- Access leading content and insight – Attend a thought-provoking programme of keynotes and sessions led by senior UK Government officials and experts from industry and academia.
- Network with an exclusive audience – Connect with over 300 leading industry exhibitors and over 6,000 approved attendees including senior decision makers across Government departments, Police services and agencies from the UK and overseas.