Bringing the very best of Security & Policing online
At a time when we cannot meet in person, Security & Policing will bring together attendees and delegations from across the world online, to ensure that engagement remains at the heart of this event.
We are working with an innovative and secure digital platform, with networking functionality and virtual exhibition halls that will ensure engagement between exhibitors, key stakeholders, international delegations, police services and Government departments.
Delegates will have access to an extensive programme of live and on-demand content, virtual immersive features and keynotes from senior Government officials across three core themes of Resilience, Recovery and Rebuild, as we continue to evolve Security & Policing through innovation in response to the latest security challenges and ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Event themes and opportunities
Security & Policing 2021 presents the ideal setting to truly learn about the innovations, policies and equipment available to respond to the latest and future security challenges and threats. This year in response to the ongoing challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic and continuing to evolve security and policing through innovation, Security & Policing will be centred around three core themes of resilience, recovery and rebuild:
- Resilience – showcasing leading solutions to existing and emerging global threats
- Recovery – connecting Government and industry to rise to the current challenges
- Rebuild – presenting the latest technology and innovation for a secure future
A range of dedicated features run along side the extensive exhibition, making this the premier platform for relevant UK suppliers to showcase the very latest equipment, training and support, to police services, Government departments, organisations and agencies from the UK and overseas
There will be a programme of online senior Keynote Addresses led by UK Ministers at Security & Policing 2021, as well as other major speakers across the event in virtual auditoriums including key senior officials from the National Security Secretariat, the Home Office and other Government departments and associated agencies.
Engage online with officials and operational staff from a range of UK Government departments and law enforcement agencies.
- Government Networking Zone – Meet representatives from government and agencies on virtual exhibition stands and networking areas where you can book virtual meetings, chat privately 1-1 and hold video calls to discuss topics and opportunities relating to their work – plus new for 2021 – watch videos briefings and updates from Government departments on their latest priorities and developments.
- Government Showcase – See projects and programmes within departments and agencies come to life via online presentations and videos
Last year alongside the Joint Security and Resilience Centre (JSaRC) participating Government departments and agencies included:
- Border Force
- Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA)
- Department for International Trade Defence & Security Organisation (DIT DSO)
- Department for Transport (DFT)
- Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (DSTL)
- FCO Services
- Future Aviation Security Solutions (FASS)
- Her Majesty’s Prison and Probation Service (HMPPS)
- Home Office Accelerated Capability Environment (ACE)
- Communications Data and Lawful Intercept (CDLI) Service Partnership
- Home Office – OSCT The Radiological and Nuclear team in the Office for Security and Counter-Terrorism
- Home Office Science & Technology Commissioning Team
- Innovate UK – The Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN)
- National Counter Terror Policing (NCTP)
Participating Government departments and agencies for 2021 will be confirmed in due course.
Virtual Immersive Feature
The Joint Security and Resilience Centre (JSaRC) will be hosting a virtual, interactive, immersive experience which will provide visitors with a showcase and insight into future technologies to support evolving security and policing challenges across our three core themes of resilience, recovery and rebuild.
The Fusion Forum
Returning by popular demand, the Fusion Forum is designed to promote new and integrated ways to delivering security solutions across government, industry and academia. It includes a range of exciting online video content to incorporate a blend of keynote addresses, fusion panel sessions and live industry challenges.
Exhibitors at Security & Policing are invited to enter the ADS Security Innovation Award which recognises the innovative capabilities and services developed by UK security companies.
The award is specifically designed to identify those capabilities that have caused a step change in the effectiveness of the UK’s ability to prevent, respond to, reduce the impact of or investigate risks and incidents.