Bringing the very best of Security & Policing online
At a time when we cannot meet in person, Security & Policing will bring together attendees and delegations from across the world online, to ensure that engagement remains at the heart of this event.
We are working with an innovative and secure digital platform, with networking functionality and virtual exhibition halls that will ensure engagement between exhibitors, key stakeholders, international delegations, police services and Government departments.
Visitors will have access to an extensive programme of live and on-demand content and keynotes led by senior UK Government officials across three core themes of Resilience, Recovery and Rebuild, as we continue to evolve Security & Policing through innovation in response to the latest security challenges and ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
What to expect
Security & Policing presents the ideal setting to learn about the innovation, policies and equipment available to respond to the latest and future security challenges and threats. This year in response to the ongoing challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic and continuing to evolve security and policing through innovation, Security & Policing will be centred around three core themes of resilience, recovery and rebuild.
A range of dedicated features run alongside the extensive virtual exhibition, making this the premier platform for relevant UK suppliers to showcase the very latest equipment, training and support, to police services, Government departments, organisations and agencies from the UK and overseas
Interactive virtual exhibition
Visitors will be able to navigate a fully interactive virtual exhibition showcasing best in class solutions from leading UK exhibitors. You will be able to search and engage with exhibitors via virtual exhibition halls and search for companies, personnel, products, services and capabilities of interest via keyword search functionality and themed groups of exhibitors to ensure that engagement remains at the heart of this event.
Exclusive digital networking
Core to Security & Policing, the online platform will offer ample networking opportunities with UK and international, Home Office approved visitors and exhibitors across the event. Networking functionality includes 1:1 meetings, video calls, instant messaging and dedicated networking areas.
Online keynote briefings & sessions
There will be an extensive programme of live and on-demand senior keynotes led by senior UK Government officials, as well as other major speakers across virtual auditoriums.
The full agenda of content and speakers will be announced in due course.
Get access and exposure to senior decision makers and policy developers in Government via a dedicated virtual Government networking and showcase zone where you can engage with officials and operational staff from a range of UK Government departments and law enforcement agencies.
- Government Networking – Meet representatives from government and agencies on virtual exhibition stands and networking areas where you can book virtual meetings, chat privately 1-1 and hold video calls to discuss topics and opportunities relating to their work – plus new for 2021 – watch videos briefings and updates from Government departments on their latest priorities and developments.
- Government Showcase – See projects and programmes within departments and agencies come to life via online presentations and videos
Last year alongside the Joint Security and Resilience Centre (JSaRC) participating Government departments and agencies included:
- Border Force
- Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA)
- Department for International Trade Defence & Security Organisation (DIT DSO)
- Department for Transport (DFT)
- Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (DSTL)
- FCO Services
- Future Aviation Security Solutions (FASS)
- Her Majesty’s Prison and Probation Service (HMPPS)
- Home Office Accelerated Capability Environment (ACE)
- Communications Data and Lawful Intercept (CDLI) Service Partnership
- Home Office – OSCT The Radiological and Nuclear team in the Office for Security and Counter-Terrorism
- Home Office Science & Technology Commissioning Team
- Innovate UK – The Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN)
- National Counter Terror Policing Headquarters (NCTPHQ)
Participating Government departments and agencies for 2021 will be confirmed in due course.
Virtual Immersive Experience
For Security & Policing 2021, the Joint Security and Resilience Centre (JSaRC) is collaborating with other government departments to create an online immersive experience which will provide an integrated demonstration of various innovative security solutions, brought together under one overarching narrative.
The immersive feature is entitled ‘Resilience, Recovery, Rebuild’ and will focus on showcasing and demonstrating solutions and technology across the three themes
The Fusion Forum
Returning by popular demand, the virtual Fusion Forum will offer leading insight and promote new and integrated ways to delivering security solutions across Government, Industry and Academia. It will include a range of exciting live and on-demand online video content incorporating a blend of keynote addresses, fusion panel sessions and industry challenges.
Exhibitors at Security & Policing are invited to enter the ADS Security Innovation Award which recognises the innovative capabilities and services developed by UK security companies. The award is specifically designed to identify those capabilities that have caused a step change in the effectiveness of the UK’s ability to prevent, respond to, reduce the impact of or investigate risks and incidents.