Bringing the very best of Security & Policing online
JSaRC and our Government partners are committed to working with industry and academia to bring the very best of Security & Policing online, to enable the UK security and resilience sector to continue to develop and collaborate on the products, services and capabilities needed to cut crime, prevent terrorism, detect illegal immigration and promote growth.
Consultation with our valued industry partners has shown ambition to continue to innovate, welcoming the opportunity to be able to continue to do business and make definitive plans for the coming year.
We are working with an innovative and secure digital platform, with networking functionality and virtual exhibition halls that will ensure engagement and access to many senior decision makers and buyers, international delegations, police services and Government departments from the UK and overseas.
KEY BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING
- Access virtual Government Zones – Network online with Government agencies, improve knowledge and stay ahead of the latest initiatives.
- Excellent source of quality leads – Only visitors pre-approved against Home Office criteria attend, giving you the opportunity to meet online with those at the highest level of responsibility for operational decisions in law enforcement, security, civil protection and national resilience.
- Platform to launch new products – Enter the ADS Security Innovation Award to launch new products to this captive and engaged audience.
- Meet with key Government officials – Book yourself in to the official UK Defence and Security Exports delegation programme to arrange online meetings with International Delegations or meet with JSaRC teams and the UK Defence and Security Exports country desk officers.
- Get vital update from senior speakers – Improve your knowledge and stay ahead of the latest initiatives, intelligence and thinking by attending the extensive online keynote and briefings programme