As an exhibitor you have a unique opportunity to gain access to many senior decision makers and buyers, such as emergency response agencies, Government departments and organisations from the UK and overseas.
KEY BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING
- ACCESS UNIQUE GOVERNMENT ZONES – The event presents the ultimate opportunity to speak with government agencies about their programmes and plans in the two dedicated Government Zones on the show floor.
- GET QUALITY LEADS – Only visitors pre-approved against Home Office criteria attend, giving you the chance to meet with those at the highest level of responsibility for operational decisions in law enforcement, security, civil protection and national resilience.
- GAIN ENHANCED PRODUCT EXPOSURE – Enter the ADS Security Innovation Award or use the show to launch new products to this captive and engaged audience.
- GET VITAL UPDATES FROM SENIOR SPEAKERS – Improve your knowledge and stay ahead of the latest initiatives, intelligence and thinking by attending the keynote and briefing sessions throughout the show.
- MEET WITH KEY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS – Book yourself in to the official Department for International Trade Defence and Security Organisation (DIT DSO) delegation programme. You also have the opportunity to network with these delegates and other senior officials at the networking reception and dinner.