JSaRC and our Government partners are committed to working with industry and academia to enable the UK security and resilience sector to continue to develop and collaborate on the products, services and capabilities needed to cut crime, prevent terrorism, detect illegal immigration and promote growth.
Exhibiting at Security & Policing offers engagement and access to many senior decision makers and buyers, international delegations, police services and Government departments from the UK and overseas.
KEY BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING
- Access Government Zones – Network with Government agencies, improve knowledge and stay ahead of the latest initiatives.
- Excellent source of quality leads – Only visitors pre-approved against Home Office criteria attend, giving you the opportunity to meet online with those at the highest level of responsibility for operational decisions in law enforcement, security, civil protection and national resilience.
- Platform to launch new products – Enter the ADS Security Innovation Award to launch new products to this captive and engaged audience.
- Meet with key Government officials – Book yourself in to the official UK Defence and Security Exports delegation programme to arrange meetings with International Delegations or meet with JSaRC teams and the UK Defence and Security Exports country desk officers.
- Get vital update from senior speakers – Improve your knowledge and stay ahead of the latest initiatives, intelligence and thinking by attending the extensive keynote and briefings programme