The award is specifically designed to identify those capabilities that have caused a step change in the effectiveness of the UK’s ability to prevent, respond to, reduce the impact of or investigate risks and incidents.
WHY YOU SHOULD ENTER
- All Submissions are exposed to senior representatives from Government, industry and academia involved in innovation
- Finalists get enhanced visibility at the Security & Policing event, including a prime slot in the Fusion Forum at Security & Policing and presentation of the winner’s award by a UK Minister or senior official
- Media support for announcement of the Award
- Enhanced visibility at the Security & Policing event, including incorporation into VIP exposure
- Dedicated media and PR support from the ADS Public Affairs and Media team
Entries for the award are judged against four criteria:
- Uniqueness in the market
- Market demand
- Clear impact on addressing security and resilience issues
Submissions will be reviewed by an eminent panel of judges drawn from Government, Academia and Industry who will down select up to six submissions to the Finals Stage.
Entrants will be notified of their result in February 2021.
Following the success of the new Live Pitch Final element added in 2020, up to 6 finalists will now be given the opportunity to pitch their submission to the panel of judges in the Fusion Forum. Following these presentations, the judges will decide ADS Security Innovation Award winner and runner-up. The judges may also choose to recognise other entrants through ‘Highly Commended’ certificates.
- You must be exhibiting at Security & Policing
- You must be a UK Registered Company
- Products/services must have been brought to market in the last two years. This can include new versions/updates of existing technology.
- Examples of a government or commercial customer currently using the product or service must be provided.
- The product or service must have been developed within the UK and by your Organisation.
HOW TO ENTER
ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED FOR 2021.
Thank you to all organisations that entered.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2021 AWARD WINNER – AR Live Systems
AR Live Systems won 16th annual ADS Security Innovation Award for its Galahad facial detection and recognition software – an innovative use of machine learning and artificial intelligence to address legal and privacy challenges of use of facial recognition for law enforcement purposes. Find out more
Issured were highly commended for Mea: Connexus, a secure blockchain-enabled video interview and engagement solution.