Exhibitors at Security & Policing are invited to enter the ADS Security Innovation Award which recognises the innovative capabilities and services developed by UK security companies.
The award is specifically designed to identify those capabilities that have caused a step change in the effectiveness of the UK’s ability to prevent, respond to, reduce the impact of or investigate risks and incidents.
New to this year, enter your innovations to be one of up to five selected entrants who will have the opportunity to pitch their innovation to the judging panel in front of a live audience at Security & Policing.
Winners of the Award will also receive the following benefits:
- Enhanced visibility at the Security & Policing event
- Presentation of the award by a senior Government official
- Media support for announcement of the Award
Entries for the award are judged against four criteria:
- Uniqueness in the market
- Market demand
- Clear impact on the operational ability and effectiveness of end-users
Submissions will be reviewed by an eminent panel of judges drawn from Government, Academia and Industry who will down select up to five submissions to the Finals Stage.
Entrants will be notified of their result in February 2020. The down selected finalists will be asked to pitch their submission to the panel in the Fusion Forum on the first day of Security & Policing. Following the pitching session, the judges will award three types of prizes:
- The highest scoring organisation
- The second highest scoring organisation (runner-up)
- At the judging panel’s discretion, up to two highly commended entrants.
- You must be exhibiting at the Show
- You must be a UK Registered Company
- The product or service must have been developed by you in the UK
- The product or service must have been commercially available no earlier than March 2018
- Submissions can be for a significant enhancement to an existing product or service
HOW TO ENTER
The closing date for entries is 5pm, Friday 24 January 2020.