Innovation Award entry is now closed
Thank you to those companies who have entered. The winner will be announced on day one of Security and Policing.
About the Award
The annual ADS Security Innovation Award, recognises the innovative capabilities and services developed by UK security companies. The award is specifically designed to identify those capabilities that have caused a step change in the effectiveness of the UK’s ability to prevent, respond to, reduce the impact of or investigate risks.
Winners of the award will also receive the following benefits:
- Enhanced visibility at the Security & Policing event
- Presentation of the award by a senior Government official
- A slot in the new dedicated pitching area, the ‘Market Place‘
- Media support for announcement of the award
To the highest scoring organisation, to the second highest scoring organisation (runner-up) and, at the judging panel’s discretion, to highly commended entrants. Companies will be notified of results by the end of February 2019.
Submissions will be reviewed by an eminent panel of judges drawn from Government, Academia and Industry including:
- Dr Alan Pratt – Chief Security, Science and Innovation Officer, Home Office
- Prof Chris Hankin – Co-Director Institute for Security Science and Technology, Imperial College London
- Michael Clayforth-Carr – Adviser Leonardo Security and Information Systems and Vice-Chair of UK RISC
- Dr Lucy Mason – Head of the Defence and Security Accelerator
- Shaun Hipgrave – Head of the Joint Security and Resilience Centre, Home Office