The event attracts 1000s of visitors including:
- Key providers of national infrastructure and their security managers in the UK
- Chief Constables and their force representatives
- UK and international Police Officers and staff
- Capability specifiers and purchasers
- Emergency services and First Responders
- The Home Office and other Government Departments
- Prisons and correctional facilities professionals
- Resilience forums
- Customs, immigration and border agencies
- Government security agencies
- MOD departments and procurement heads
- Major event security professionals
See who attended in 2019 and our broadened visitor approval criteria for visiting the 2020 event.
The Home Office Security & Policing event is free to attend, but there is no general admittance. All visitors are subject to Home Office approval.