Following on from the success of Security & Policing last year, JSaRC and the Home Office have continued to review the show’s visitor criteria.
We look forward to welcoming you as a delegate if you are a current employee or agent of one of the following organisations:
- UK or Overseas Law Enforcement
- Border Agencies
- First Responders
- Criminal Justice Agencies
- Government Departments and their Agencies
- Overseas Government Departments, Police or Law Enforcement Agencies and their procurement agents/representatives
- Key Operators and Regulators of National Infrastructure and Publicly Accessible Locations (Security Managers and Security Procurement Staff)
- Security and Resilience Professionals including UK registered Companies providing security solutions
There is no general admittance to the Security & Policing event and all visitors are subject to Home Office approval. Possession of security clearance does guarantee entry to the event.