There is no general admittance to the Security & Policing event. All visitors are subject to Home Office approval. Possession of security clearance does not guarantee entry to the event.
All visitors must be a current employee or agent of one of the following organisations:
- UK or Overseas Law Enforcement
- Government Departments & their Agencies
- First Responders
- Border Agencies
- Criminal Justice Agencies
- Key Operators and Regulators of National Infrastructure and Crowded Places (Security Managers and Security Procurement Staff)
- Security and Resilience Professionals
- Overseas Government Departments, Police or Law Enforcement Agencies and their procurement agents/representatives
- Academia (Professor or Researcher as relevant to Security & Policing)
Please note this list is not exhaustive.