There is no general admittance to the Security & Policing event. All visitors are subject to Home Office approval. Possession of security clearance does not guarantee entry to the event.
All visitors must be a current employee or agent of one of the following organisations:
- UK or Overseas Law Enforcement
- Government Departments and their agencies
- Emergency Response Agencies
- Border Agencies
- Criminal Justice Agencies
- Key Operators and Regulators of Critical National Infrastructure (Security Managers and Security Procurement Staff)
- Individuals that are Members of the Register of Security Engineers and Specialists (RSES)
- Overseas Government Departments, Police or Law Enforcement Agencies and their procurement agents/representatives
Please note this list is not exhaustive.