There is no general admittance to the Security & Policing event. All visitors are subject to Home Office approval. Possession of security clearance does not guarantee entry to the event.
All visitors must be working in or as one of the following:
- UK or Overseas Law Enforcement
- Government Departments & their Agencies
- First Responders
- Border Agencies
- Criminal Justice Agencies
- Key Operators and Regulators of National Infrastructure and Crowded Places (Security Managers and Security Procurement Staff)
- Security and Resilience Professionals
- Overseas Government Departments, Police or Law Enforcement Agencies and their procurement agents/representatives
- Academia (Professor or Researcher as relevant to Security & Policing)
Please note this list is not exhaustive.