There is no general admittance to the Security & Policing event and all visitors are subject to Home Office approval. For 2019 some categories have been broadened to encompass new sectors and roles.
All visitors must be working in or as one of the following:
- UK or Overseas Law Enforcement
- Government Departments & their Agencies
- First Responders
- Border Agencies
- Criminal Justice Agencies
- Key Operators and Regulators of National Infrastructure and Crowded Places (Security Managers and Security Procurement Staff) including a broader range of sectors
- Security and Resilience Professionals (now includes security managers and consultants working on Government projects or programmes)
- Overseas Government Departments, Police or Law Enforcement Agencies and their procurement agents/representatives
- Academia (Professor or Researcher as relevant to Security & Policing)
Please note this list is not exhaustive and we recommend that you view our Registration Site for the full list.
Possession of security clearance does not guarantee entry to the event.