Following on from the success of Security & Policing last year, JSaRC and the Home Office have once again reviewed the show’s visitor criteria.
For 2020, our criteria has been broadened to accept registrations from even more Security and Resilience professionals. Specifically the criteria now includes UK registered companies who provide security solutions.
We look forward to welcoming you as a delegate if you are a current employee or agent of one of the following organisations:
- UK or Overseas Law Enforcement
- Border Agencies
- First Responders
- Criminal Justice Agencies
- Government Departments and their Agencies
- Overseas Government Departments, Police or Law Enforcement Agencies and their procurement agents/representatives
- Key Operators and Regulators of National Infrastructure and Crowded Places (Security Managers and Security Procurement Staff)
- Security and Resilience Professionals – NOW INCLUDES UK REGISTERED COMPANIES PROVIDING SECURITY SOLUTIONS
There is no general admittance to the Security & Policing event and all visitors are subject to Home Office approval. Possession of security clearance does guarantee entry to the event.