Security & Policing will return as a live event for its 40th anniversary next year, between 15‐17 March 2022 at the Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre.
Visitor applications for Security and Policing 2022 will open in September 2021.
Security & Policing 2022 remains a closed event and all visitors are subject to Home Office approval.
We look forward to welcoming you as a visitor if you are a current employee or agent of one of the following organisations:
- UK or Overseas Law Enforcement
- Border Agencies
- First Responders
- Criminal Justice Agencies
- Government Departments and their Agencies
- Overseas Government Departments, Police or Law Enforcement Agencies and their procurement agents/representatives
- Key Operators and Regulators of National Infrastructure and Publicly Accessible Locations (Security Managers and Security Procurement Staff)
- Security and Resilience Professionals including UK registered Companies providing security solutions
Possession of security clearance does guarantee entry to the event.