For 2020 we continue with an increased government footprint. Engage with officials and operational staff from a range of UK Government departments and law enforcement agencies.
- Government Networking Zone – Drop in and talk to representatives from government and agencies about topics relating to their work.
- Government Showcase – See projects and programmes within departments and agencies come to life.
Alongside the Joint Security and Resilience Centre (JSaRC) participating government departments and agencies include:
- Border Force
- Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA)
- Department for International Trade Defence & Security Organisation (DIT DSO)
- Department for Transport (DFT)
- Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (DSTL)
- FCO Services
- Future Aviation Security Solutions (FASS)
- Her Majesty’s Prison and Probation Service (HMPPS)
- Home Office Accelerated Capability Environment (ACE)
- Communications Data and Lawful Intercept (CDLI) Service Partnership
- Home Office – OSCT The Radiological and Nuclear team in the Office for Security and Counter-Terrorism
- Home Office Science & Technology Commissioning Team
- Innovate UK – The Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN)
- National Counter Terror Policing (NCTP)
- National Police Chiefs Council Counter Drones