For 2021 we are revitalising the Government Zones with new layouts and a new Centre Stage feature to bring you even greater access to Government departments. Engage with officials and operational staff from a range of UK Government departments and law enforcement agencies.
- New and improved Government Networking Zone featuring ‘Centre Stage’ – Drop in and talk to representatives from government and agencies about topics relating to their work – plus new for 2021 – watch from the Centre Stage as Government departments give briefings and updates on their latest priorities and developments.
- Government Showcase – See projects and programmes within departments and agencies come to life.
Last year alongside the Joint Security and Resilience Centre (JSaRC) participating Government departments and agencies included:
- Border Force
- Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA)
- Department for International Trade Defence & Security Organisation (DIT DSO)
- Department for Transport (DFT)
- Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (DSTL)
- FCO Services
- Future Aviation Security Solutions (FASS)
- Her Majesty’s Prison and Probation Service (HMPPS)
- Home Office Accelerated Capability Environment (ACE)
- Communications Data and Lawful Intercept (CDLI) Service Partnership
- Home Office – OSCT The Radiological and Nuclear team in the Office for Security and Counter-Terrorism
- Home Office Science & Technology Commissioning Team
- Innovate UK – The Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN)
- National Counter Terror Policing (NCTP)
Participating Government departments and agencies for 2021 will be confirmed in due course.