We increased the Government footprint for 2019 with an extended Networking Zone and new Government Demonstration Zone. It provided even more opportunity for engagement with officials and operational staff from a range of UK Government departments and law enforcement agencies.
- Government Networking Zone – an increased space in 2019. Exhibitors and delegates could drop in and talk to representatives from Government and agencies.
- Government Demonstration Zone – a new area providing space for Government agencies to “show and tell” on specific and specialist projects and programmes.
Participating Government departments and agencies included:
- Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA)
- Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl)
- Department for International Trade Defence & Security Organisation (DIT DSO)
- Department for International Trade Defence & Security Organisation Cyber
- Department for International Trade (DIT) The Export Control Joint Unit (ECJU)
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) Services
- Home Office Commissioning Team
- Home Office OSCT Science and Technology
- Innovate UK
- Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service
- National Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) Centre
- Security, Order and Counter Terrorism Directorate of Her Majesty’s Prison and Probation Service (SOCT HMPPS)