The Fire/First Response Zone is the latest development at Security & Policing 2024, bringing together professionals and capabilities in a dedicated area.
Supported by the National Fire Chiefs Council, NFCC National Resilience and International Search and Rescue, the zone builds upon the continued development of Fire/First Response capabilities in the UK. Senior representatives from these organisations will be on site, with many providing dedicated spoken insights alongside networking opportunities.
Hampshire & Isle of Wight Fire & Rescue Service Live Outdoor Demonstrations
Firefighters from Hampshire & Isle of Wight Fire & Rescue Service will be showcasing the latest equipment and skills used to fight the most severe fires and rescue casualties from the most complex car crashes.
The demonstration will also show case the UK’s most advanced personal protective equipment, as well as the latest fire appliance, with a clean cab system, reducing post fire contamination and built in the UK.
The live demonstrations will take place outside in a designated zone adjacent to the main entrance to the exhibition centre.
Security & Policing remains a closed event, with all exhibitors subject to Home Office approval and the following selection criteria.
To exhibit in the Fire/First Response Zone, companies must be a:
- UK company manufacturing relevant products and equipment
- UK company supplying a relevant service
- International company (manufacturer and/or supplier) with distribution offices based in the UK
- International company with an innovative product and/or service not available in the UK
- International company that is already supplying a product/service to a UK Government Department or one of their agencies
Click here to read the latest blog from Shaun Hipgrave, Director Protect and Prepare, CBRNE, Science and Technology at Homeland Security Group who introduces the new Fire/First Response zone and outlines why it is an important addition to the extensive programme at Security & Policing 2024.