Security & Policing 2022 promises to be the most content-rich and feature-packed show yet. Watch this video to find out more about what to expect as S&P returns as a live event for its 40th anniversary between 15‐17 March 2022 at the Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre.
Free visitor registration to attend Security & Policing 2022 is now open. Please click on the relevant link below to apply to attend through our registration portal:
Security & Policing 2022 remains a closed event and all visitors are subject to visitor criteria and Home Office approval.
KEY REASONS TO VISIT
As a visitor you will be able to take advantage of the outstanding content and engagement opportunities that Security & Policing always delivers.
- FREE to attend – Address your capability and procurement needs over an extensive three day showcase.
- Discover best in class solutions – Take advantage of the opportunity to learn and review new innovations, products and services via an interactive exhibition to respond to the latest and future security challenges and threats.
- Be the first to view new technologies – Exhibitors choose Security & Policing as the platform to launch their new products – view this year’s array of latest products
- Stay ahead of the latest policy developments and initiatives – Engage with senior UK Government Ministers and senior Government officials from departments and agencies operating in the national security and policing space via a dedicated Government Zone and extensive programme of online keynotes and sessions
- Access exclusive networking opportunities – Connect with over 300 exhibitors and other approved visitors