Hear from Graham Stuart MP, Minister for Exports.
Security & Policing is an ideal opportunity for UK businesses to connect with potential overseas customers and gain a better understanding of how the Government can help with their exports.
Set to take place as a ground-breaking, online event between 9-11 March 2021, THE official Government global security event offers a world-class opportunity to meet, network and discuss the latest advances in delivering security and resilience products and services with UK suppliers, Government officials and senior decision makers across law enforcement and security from the UK and overseas.
Talking ahead of this year’s event Graham Stuart MP, Minister for Exports has underlined the opportunity for UK businesses and international visitors to connect and learn more about how Government can support their exports at Security & Policing.
The Minister said that, “Security & Policing is the largest event in the UK calendar for the security industry. The Department for International Trade (DIT) is very pleased to be working with the Home Office to deliver this virtual exhibition. Security & Policing will be a great event and on behalf of the UK Government I warmly invite you to attend”.
In supporting the Home Office at this event, the Department for International Trade will offer support to our visitors across a range of areas. UK businesses attending can:
- Connect with UK Defence & Security Exports staff for general advice and guidance on exporting to markets around the world
- Discuss options for Government-backed financing including export credit and insurance from UK Export Finance (UKEF)
- Seek guidance from the Export Joint Control Unit (ECJU) on the licensing requirements for the export of dual-use products
International delegates will be able to:
- Draw on impartial advice from UK government officials
- Make connections with UK Defence & Security Exports staff at home and in post overseas
- Speak to UK companies who offer innovative solutions to help address their security needs
Security & Policing 2021 remains a closed event, with all exhibitors and visitors subject to Home Office approval.
Attend as a visitor
Visitors who meet the visitor criteria can apply to register for their free online now.
Attend as an exhibitor
Time is running out to book your place as an exhibitor at S&P2021. Explore online exhibitor packages or enquire now to secure your space.
All exhibitors are subject to exhibitor criteria and subject to Home Office approval.
Find out more about Security & Policing 2021 event features here.