Join us on Wednesday 4 March for an evening of discussion and networking at the second annual Security & Policing Thought Leadership Panel & Dinner sponsored by QinetiQ.
The evening will begin with a thought leadership panel discussion dedicated to the theme of Countering the improper use of Drones.
- Dr Hugo Rosemont, Director – Security and Resilience Sector, ADS Group (Moderator)
- Shaun Hipgrave, Director – Protect and Prepare, CBRNE, Science and Technology, Office for Security and Counter-Terrorism (OSCT), Home Office
- William Bush, Executive Director of the Premier League
- Angela Essel, Head of the Joint Security and Resilience Centre (JSaRC), Home Office
- Inspector Andy Harding, Staff Officer to National Police Chiefs Council lead for Counter Drones
- Phil Cork, Head of Programmes, Electronic Warfare Products, QinetiQ
With representatives from Government, Industry and Law Enforcement, don’t miss a thought-provoking evening of lively discussion on this highly topical issue.
Following the thought leadership panel, the evening continues with a networking reception followed by dinner during which the keynote speech will once again be delivered by the Director General of the Office for Security and Counter-Terrorism, Tom Hurd.
16:30: Thought Leadership session
17:45: Drinks reception
18:30: Dinner and keynote speech
Table of 10 bookings and individual places are available exclusively to Exhibitors:
Table of 10: £650.00 (ex. VAT)
Individual: £70.00 (ex. VAT)
Limited individual places are available and following the success of the inaugural Dinner in 2019, interested parties are encouraged to book soon to avoid disappointment.
This event is open to Security & Policing exhibitors only.