Led by senior UK Ministers, there will be a strong line-up of Keynote Addresses on driving change and impact through policy at Security and Policing 2020.
Speakers at the event will also include key senior officials from the National Security Secretariat, the Home Office and other Government departments and associated agencies, including, amongst others:
- Office of National Security Adviser
- Director General, Office for Security and Counter-Terrorism, Home Office
- Chief Scientific Adviser, Home Office
- Director General, National Crime Agency (NCA)
- Assistant Commissioner Specialist Operations, Metropolitan Police Service (MPS)
- Chief Operating Officer, Office for Security and Counter-Terrorism, Home Office
- Director Protect and Prepare, Office for Security and Counter-Terrorism, Home Office
- Director of the Department for International Trade Defence and Security Organisation (DIT DSO)
- Head of Joint Security and Resilience Centre (JSaRC)
- Head of Security and Cyber Exports, DIT DSO
- Head of Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA)
- Home Office Accelerated Capability Environment (ACE)
A key benefit of participation in S&P 2020 is to gain insight into, and help contribute to thinking and driving change in Government and Law Enforcement on the three top level themes of this year’s event: security, policing and countering terrorism.
Please note the speaker programme is subject to change and the full detailed programme and timings will be confirmed closer to the event.