An introduction to Security & Policing |
13:00 – 14:00 | 6 November 2019
In this interactive webinar, the Home Office will present their perspective on the event; outlining the show features, the products and services that are sought after and the types of audiences from the UK and overseas that visit every year.
With innovations such as an even larger footprint for the Government via two zones and a dedicated pitching area, don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to discover what’s new for 2019 and how your company can benefit.
- 13:00 An overview of Security & Policing – Tim Fleming, Event Project Manager, Home Office
- 13:15 An overview of the international delegation programme – Steve Bull, Assistant Head of Operations (Events), Department for International Trade Defence and Security Organisation
- 13:30 Security & Policing event from an exhibitor’s perspective – Oliver Presley, Marketing Manager, Raman Spectroscopy, Agilent Technologies (2018 ADS Security Innovation Award winner)
- 13:40 An overview of exhibiting options – Adam Doyle, Event Sales Executive, ADS
- 13:50 Questions & Answers
This webinar is open to those who are already booked to exhibit and those looking to find out more about exhibiting in 2019, who meet the Home Office’s exhibiting criteria.