Datactics provides its award-winning self-service data quality and matching platform in partnership with the UK Home Office and national police forces, to develop a nationwide, highly scalable, private cloud-based system for crime classification and reporting.
Large volumes of crime reports logged by UK police forces are analysed and classified according to government standards in order to create consistent national reporting for specific crime types.
- Data quality + fuzzy matching across hundreds of millions of structured and semi-structured data elements
- Web-based workflow management enabling manual review of data falling below confidence thresholds
- Exposes a library of rules and associated dictionary to business analysts that works in conjunction with a mature data governance process and systems for data lineage etc.
- Reduced manual processing and data preparation time
- Increased accuracy of matching a crime report to the correct crime type
- Increased automation means reduced psychological impact for analysts.
|Address||1 Lanyon Quay