Security & Policing, the official Government global security event, returns as a live event for its 40th anniversary between 15‐17 March 2022 at the Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre.
Free visitor registration to attend Security & Policing 2022 is now open.
Security & Policing 2022 remains a closed event and all visitors are subject to Home Office approval.
We look forward to welcoming you as a visitor if you are a current employee or agent of one of the following organisations:
- UK or Overseas Law Enforcement
- Border Agencies
- First Responders
- Criminal Justice Agencies
- Government Departments and their Agencies
- Overseas Government Departments, Police or Law Enforcement Agencies and their procurement agents/representatives
- Key Operators and Regulators of National Infrastructure and Publicly Accessible Locations (Security Managers and Security Procurement Staff)
- Security and Resilience Professionals
Possession of security clearance does not guarantee entry to the event.
What to expect
Everyone approved to attend Security & Policing also gets access to the complementary Security & Policing online platform, where attendees will be able to catch-up on sessions on-demand, connect and arrange meetings and browse detailed exhibitor listings.