As the countdown continues to Security & Policing 2021, the official UK Government global security event, you can now read our digital Preview Guide on what to expect at this year’s ground-breaking online between 9-11 March.
- Preview – Security & Policing goes online
- Event Features
- Keynote Briefings and Fusion Forum Agenda and Sessions confirmed so far
- Government Zone overview
- JSaRC Industry Showcase – what to expect
- ADS Security Innovation Award finalists confirmed
- Exhibitor editorial features
- 2021 Exhibitors
Prospective attendees can now also view our Top 10 Tips video for approved visitors to watch ahead of logging into the event platform, as well as access our Visitor Guide here
If you haven’t registered to attend this year’s event there is still time to register. Security & Policing 2021 remains a closed event, with all visitors subject to Home Office approval. Visitors who meet the visitor criteria can apply to register for their free online now.
Visitor registration closes Friday 5 March, 17:00.