Government participants have been confirmed for the new Innovation Zone at Security & Policing, which brings together Government, industry and international partners to collaborate on how innovation, science and technology (IST) can help solve the latest security and policing challenges.
- Joint Security and Resilience Centre (JSaRC)
- Home Office Science and Technology Commissioning Hub (HOC)
- Homeland Security Group Science and Technology (HSG S&T)
- Forensic Capability Network (FCN) / Forensic Information Databases Service (FINDS)
- Accelerated Capability Environment (ACE)
- Department for Transport (DfT) Science and Technology
- National Crime Agency (NCA) Science and Technology
- Home Office Commercial
- 5RD (Five Eyes Research and Development)
Government partners will present technical problems and demand signals on current and future capability gaps to engage with industry, as well as how they can provide gateway access to funding and/or collaboration opportunities to deliver IST solutions.
Approved visitors can also meet and engage with officials and operational staff from participating Government departments, as well as experience hands-on demonstrations of the latest innovations and technologies.
Register to attend now
Free visitor registration is now open for Security & Policing 2023 – the Official UK Government Global Security Event – which returns to the Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre between 14-16 March 2023.
Security & Policing remains a closed event and all visitors are subject to Home Office approval and visitor criteria.
Enquire to exhibit
There is still time to join world-leading suppliers and service providers that have already booked their place at Security & Policing 2023.
Regardless of your company size, Security & Policing provides one of the world’s leading platforms for exhibitors to showcase the latest security and resilience technology and innovations to influential buyers and partners.
Security & Policing remains a closed event and all exhibitors subject to Home Office approval and exhibitor criteria.