Visitor applications for Security and Policing 2022 will be opening soon.
Security & Policing will return as a live event for its 40th anniversary next year, between 15‐17 March 2022 at the Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre.
As a visitor you will be able to take advantage of the outstanding content and engagement opportunities that Security & Policing always delivers.
Key Reasons to visit
- FREE to attend – Address your capability and procurement needs over an extensive three day showcase.
- Discover best in class solutions – Take advantage of the opportunity to learn and review new innovations, products and services via an interactive exhibition to respond to the latest and future security challenges and threats.
- Be the first to view new technologies – Exhibitors choose Security & Policing as the platform to launch their new products – view this year’s array of latest products
- Stay ahead of the latest policy developments and initiatives – Engage with senior UK Government Ministers and senior Government officials from departments and agencies operating in the national security and policing space via a dedicated Government Zone and extensive programme of online keynotes and sessions
- Access exclusive networking opportunities – Connect with over 300 exhibitors and other approved visitors