Security & Policing, the Official UK Government Global Security Event, returns to the Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre between 12-14 March 2024.
Please click on the relevant link below to apply to attend free through our registration portal:
Registration is open until 17:00 on Friday 8 March 2024. There is no general admittance to Security & Policing. All visitors are subject to Home Office approval.
Possession of security clearance does not guarantee entry to the event.
All visitors must be a current employee or agent of one of the following organisations:
- UK Police & Law Enforcement
- Border Agencies
- First Responders
- Criminal Justice Agencies
- Government Departments and their Agencies
- Overseas Government Departments, Police or Law Enforcement Agencies and procurement agents representing or accompanying Government Officials
- Key Operators and Regulators of National Infrastructure and Publicly Accessible Locations (Security Managers and Security Procurement Staff)
- Security and Resilience Professionals*
* Private Sector Providers of Security and Resilience Products/Services
To ensure Security & Policing’s uniqueness as a government rather than commercial trade event it is likely that applications to visit Security & Policing from private sector providers of security and resilience products and services will not be approved by the Home Office.
However, an application may still be considered on a case-by-case basis, where the applicant can fully demonstrate they are currently performing a relevant role engaging and advising on a range of the latest security and resilience capabilities provided from across the UK Security Industry Sector to:
- Government Departments and Agencies
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Operators of critical infrastructure
By applying to attend this event as a visitor you are acknowledging this position. Meeting this criterion will not automatically result in approval to attend the event and the Home Office reserve the right to refuse admission should it deem the need to do so.
Providers of security and resilience products and services are invited to exhibit at Security and Policing. Find out more about exhibiting options.
All decisions by the Home Office are final.
What to expect
To complement the live event and enhance your visitor experience, Security and Policing+ provides a secure platform for attendees to watch back content on-demand, connect and arrange meetings at the event and browse exhibitor profiles. Everyone approved to attend Security & Policing also gets access to Security & Policing+.