The organisers are committed to creating a safe environment that is inclusive and free from discrimination, regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other protected categories under applicable law.
All participants and visitors must abide by the following Code of Conduct:
- Be considerate of those around you.
- Be respectful of others and viewpoints that may differ from your own.
- Be mindful of your words and actions.
- Be respectful of others’ time. If they do not engage with you in a requested chat, do not persist with requests.
- Please ensure you start a text chat and request a Video Call, before you start one.
- Be considerate of the volume of ‘in-messages’ that you send and do not blanket-mail everyone. Anyone reported as doing so will be removed from the online platform.
Unacceptable behaviour may include, but are not limited to:
- Offensive or unwanted behaviour or language related to race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, transgender status, age, disability, veteran or marital status, or any other protected categories under applicable law.
- Visual harassment, such as sexual images or offensive language at the Event, including presentations and slide decks.
- Intimidation or bullying online.
- Sharing your event registration or making event content available to unregistered 3rd
- Any other illegal activity not already covered above.
- Sharing your event registration with another person(s).
- Failure to follow any of the rules or regulations of the event or instructions of the event staff.
Consequences of unacceptable behaviour
Unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated and could result in debarment from current and/or any future events. If a participant is seen engaging in unacceptable behaviour, the Organisers may take appropriate action, up to and including expulsion from the event without warning or refund.
Reporting unacceptable behaviour
If you are the subject of, or witness to any violations of this Code of Conduct, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org