Excession Technologies is a division of General System, a UK company enabling humans to unleash the power of machine data to understand what is happening around us in real time – and change it for the better.
Moving entities create billions of space-and-time data records every hour which is complex and costly to ingest, process and analyse. Until now, previous technology and capability limitations meant that analysts were unable to derive timely information and valuable intelligence from machine data at such scale.
Built alongside intelligence analysts, Our platform, Insight, delivers intelligence collection and rapid interrogation of billions of records for critical insight and decision-making for analysts to act upon in real time.
Excession has worked with Five Eyes partners to develop an open architecture with interoperability and automation at its core. This ensures decision-making at pace and scale. Even in complex, federated operations, Excession provides trusted connections across organisational and international boundaries within an ethical data framework, and robust privacy and usage controls.
The General System Platform (GSP) is at the heart of our system – recently described by Microsoft engineers as 'game-changing'. The GSP powers our Insight Platform.
- Data agnostic software with multiple data source layering and instant querying
- Designed for, and regularly used by, both technical and non-technical users
- Interoperability of people, tools and machine data at the core of every capability for rapid interrogation of hyper-scale data
- Open architecture for seamless integration and user freedom, i.e., no vendor lock-in
- Built to enable effective collaboration whilst protecting highly sensitive data
- Proactive automation and real-time alerting – moving humans up the value chain
|17 Bevis Marks
|+44 7827 227029